Tour to La Coruña
Upon your arrival to port, we will do a tour around La Coruña. We will visit the Picasso Museum, one of the most important artists of Spain, the Lugo Market, where you will find the greatest fresh products of our gastronomy, the Tower of Hercules, the most antique Roman lighthouse of the world, and the San Pedro Hill, with its incredible views of the city and the Atlantic Ocean. Don't miss the unique opportunity of discovering the art, history, gastronomy and nature of this enchanting city!
Art Natura private tours are exclusive excursiones for small groups of up to 7 people. The price is for the totality of the service, so the more you are (no more than 7), the less you pay per person (same price wheter you are 1 or 7).
Service includes the following:
- Driver guide in English and Spanish.
- Fuel and transportation in a 7 pax+driver van equipped with all comforts
- This is a full day service (9 hours aprox.)
- Pick-up/drop-off service from the agreed meeting point.
- Several tour options (Rías Baixas, Santiago de Compostela, etc.), but we adjust to any destination you may suggest in the area of Galicia.
- Liability insurance.
This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance.
Choose the date and book with all guarantees. Voucher issued with your purchase.
Este servicio se ofrece bajo petición. Indique el número de personas y haga click en solicitar, en breve contactaremos con usted
|Number of pax||Date|