Tour to the Rías Altas from Ferrol
Discover the most unspoiled Galicia with this tour. We will visit the Cape Ortega, the Vixía Herbeira Cliffs, the highest point fo the Western Europe, and the Sanctuary of San Andrés de Teixido, where it is traditionally said that "vai de morto quen non foi de vivo" (meaning that all men will go there either in life or after death). You won't be disappointed with the magnificent views to the ocean during the trip!
Art Natura private tours are exclusive excursiones for small groups of up to 7 people. The price is for the totality of the service, so the more you are (no more than 7), the less you pay per person (same price wheter you are 1 or 7).
Service includes the following:
- Driver guide in English and Spanish.
- Fuel and transportation in a 7 pax+driver van equipped with all comforts
- This is a full day service (9 hours aprox.)
- Pick-up/drop-off service from the agreed meeting point.
- Several tour options (Rías Baixas, Santiago de Compostela, etc.), but we adjust to any destination you may suggest in the area of Galicia.
- Liability insurance.
This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance.
Choose the date and book with all guarantees. Voucher issued with your purchase.
Este servicio se ofrece bajo petición. Indique el número de personas y haga click en solicitar, en breve contactaremos con usted
|Number of pax||Date|