Tour to Baiona, Castro de Santa Tecla and panoramic of Vigo
Departing from Vigo, immerse yourself in history with this fascinating tour. We will visit Baiona, the town where the Carabela Pinta arrived with the news of the discovery of America, and the Castro de Santo Tecla, in A Guarda, an antique Celt village where we will admire the circular constructions of this civilization. The tour ends with a panoramic view of the city of Vigo. Don't miss this unique opportunity of discovering the history of Galicia.
Art Natura private tours are exclusive excursiones for small groups of up to 7 people. The price is for the totality of the service, so the more you are (no more than 7), the less you pay per person (same price wheter you are 1 or 7).
Service includes the following:
- Driver guide in English and Spanish.
- Fuel and transportation in a 7 pax+driver van equipped with all comforts
- This is a full day service (9 hours aprox.)
- Pick-up/drop-off service from the agreed meeting point.
- Several tour options (Rías Baixas, Santiago de Compostela, etc.), but we adjust to any destination you may suggest in the area of Galicia.
- Liability insurance.
This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance.
Choose the date and book with all guarantees. Voucher issued with your purchase.
Este servicio se ofrece bajo petición. Indique el número de personas y haga click en solicitar, en breve contactaremos con usted